IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN E-BUSINESS VISA
What is Indian E-Business Visa
The Indian E-Business Visa enables its holder to take an interest in various business activities while in the nation. The e-Business visa for India is a twofold section visa that allows a complete remain of 180 days beginning from the date of the first entry in the nation.
However, it is noted that business voyagers apply for their business visa at least four days before their excursion. Most of the application is processed within four days, yet at times, the visa processing may take a couple of more days. Once Indian Business Visa is approved, its legitimacy is one year.
Essential Facts That You Must Know About e-Business visa
The applicants who want to apply for Indian e-Business visa must know some facts about e-Business visa before completing an application.
- All candidates must have an individual international ID, paying little heed to their age.
- The Indian e-Business visa can’t be utilized and isn’t legitimate to visit restricted or Cantonment zones.
- The candidate’s identification must be legitimate for at least a half year from the date of entry in India. The international ID must have at least two clear pages for the migration and border control authorities to put the passage and leave stamps.
- Candidates who hold International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports can’t apply for Indian E-Business Visa.
- The Indian E-Business Visa legitimacy is 180 days from the landing date.
- The Indian e-Business visa is a twofold passage visa.
- This visa type is non-convertible and non-extendable.
- People can apply for a limit of two e-Visas during a logbook year.
- Candidates are required to have adequate assets or funds to help themselves during their stay in India.
- Travelers are required to carry a duplicate of their affirmed business e-Visa India approval consistently during their stay in India.
- Guests must have an arrival or a forward ticket while applying for their Indian e-Business visa.
Required Documents For Indian E-Business Visa Online Application
The documents required for Indian E-Business Visa are-
- A recent color photo of the applicant
- A Scanned Copy of Business Card
- Inspected copy of the Bio Page of the identification showing the
- photo of the person with every one of the details specified.
Indian E-Business Visa Application Fee & Duration
We charge 165 USD for the standard application process and 315 USD for urgent processing visas. Normal Application Process for Indian E-business Visa takes 4-7 business days, and Urgent Process takes 48-72 hours.
What can you do with the Indian E-Business visa?
The Indian E-Business Visa can is used for various business purposes including-
- To set up industrial/business venture.
- For sales/purchases or trade.
- To recruit the workforce.
- Expert/specialist in connection with an extensive and on-going project.
- To attend various technical/business meetings.
- To participate in exhibitions or business/trade fairs.
- To deliver a great speech under the Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN).
It is important to note that there is extra Indian e-Business Visa proof necessities to get the visa effectively. These prerequisites are:
- Business Card or a Business Letter.
- Answer specific inquiries concerning sending and accepting associations.