e-Visa India for Italian Citizen
The Tourist Visa Process
e-Visa (eTV) is issued electronically without presenting any original reports.
However, the explorer must have a legitimate passport as long as a half year from the date of arrival venture from India.
To proceed with the application process, it is essential to submit a scanned copy of your ordinary passport along with one passport size photograph. After that, you need to fill the complete application form online, and after the completion of this process, submit it online.
After submitting the e-tourist visa application, you need to make the payment online, and moreover, you will be redirected to a secured payment gateway.
If you receive your e-tourist visa online for normal processing within 4 to 7 working days and urgent processing within 48 to 72 hours after the payment process You are required to remove a print from the equivalent before the initiation of your movement and you should keep a duplicate copy of the e-tourist visa all the time amid your movement in India.
When you arrive in India, your biometric data will be caught at the airport, and your identification means passport will be stamped for entry into the Indian region.
Moreover, we give our services for Italians who held an ordinary passport if any Italy citizen held another passport.
Travel document besides ordinary passport they are not eligible for e-Visa to India.
Type of e-Visa-
There are some kinds of India e-Visa for the ordinary passport only:
e-Tourist Visa– Any Italy citizen who is willing to visit India for holidays, traveling, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives, short term yoga program purpose e-Visa is the easiest way to get a visa for India.
e-Medical Visa- We provide our services for e-Medical purpose as well. If any person who wants his self-treatment in India.
He can get an Indian visa easily for treatment in the hospital or with specific doctors in India.
e-Medical attendant Visa- For short-term medical attendant visa who came in India with any patient who is a medical e-Visa holder, he/she can get a visa easily.
e-Business Visa– Any Italians who is coming to India for pursuing business, he/she can come to India through e-Business Visa. One citizen can come to India for different purpose business like :
Details of purpose
- “TO SET UP INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS VENTURE”,
- “ATTEND TECHNICAL/BUSINESS MEETINGS”,
- “TO RECRUIT MANPOWER”,
- “PARTICIPATION IN EXHIBITIONS,BUSINESS/TRADE FAIRS”,
- “EXPERT/SPECIALIST IN CONNECTION WITH AN ONGOING PROJECT”
- “CONDUCTING TOURS ”,
- “TO DELIVER LECTURE/S UNDER GLOBAL INITIATIVE FOR ACADEMIC NETWORKS (GIAN)”
eConference Visa- To attend a conference/seminar/workshop organized by a ministry or department of the government of India, state governments or ut administrations and their subordinate/ attached organizations and PSUs.
When you apply for your e-Visa online, you need to provide the following-
The documents required for e-Visa are:
- For e-Tourist Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, and Details.
- For e-Medical Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead and Details.
- e-Medical Attendant Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, and details.
- e-Business Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, a copy of Business Card and details.
- e-Conference Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, Invitation from the organizer, Political clearance from MEA, Event clearance from MHA and Details.
(. e-Visa India for Italian citizen)
Legitimacy for e-Visa
e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be valid one year from the date of grant of ETA. Multiple entries permitted.
e-Medical and e-Medical attendant Visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of the first arrival in India. Triple entry permitted on e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Visa. In the case of e-Conference Visa.
Validity 30 days from the date of arrival in India. single entry is permitted
Entry Airport for India
e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 designation Airport (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaport (i.e.- Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai).
How to apply for an Indian e-Visa
- e-Visa is the cheapest, quickest, and easiest way to get an Indian visa for Italian citizens.
- Italian citizen who is visiting India must have a valid visa. India has allowed Italian citizens to get an e-Visa which they can apply online.
- Everyone must apply for the visa in advance before the travel. e-Visa is a simple process for getting a visa to India. Once your application is approved, you will receive the e-Visa by email to print off and take it with you when you travel to India.
- Show the e-Visa to the immigration authorities in India, who will then stamp your passport. The e-Visa will be valid from 30 days to 1 year, depending on the Visa type.
( e-Visa India for Italian citizen )
Learn more on How to apply for Indian Visa from the UK, click here.