Indian e-Visa for Russian citizen
The Tourist Visa Process
Indian e-Visa for Russian citizen is the cheapest, quickest and easiest way to get an Indian visa for the Russian citizens. After that, Anyone who is visiting India must have a valid visa. e-Visa is totally an online procedure Once your application is approved, you will receive the e-Visa approval by email to print off and take it with you when you will be travelling to India. Russian citizen must still apply for the visa in advance before the travel. e-Visa is a simple process for getting the visa to India and Show the e-Visa to the immigration authorities in India, who will then stamp your passport. The e-Visa will be valid from 30 days to 1 year, depending on the type of e-Visa.
Step – 2
When you have all the important things, begin the online procedure. The structure is very nitty-gritty, and the filling takes a few times, particularly as you may need to address comparative inquiries a few times. On the off chance that you are filling diverse applications, you should need to keep notes in a Word Doc or Google Doc to make it quicker, however, the duplicate/glue highlight did not work constantly. Each individual needs to apply for his/her application freely.
Adhere to the guidelines as you select everything from the gave drop-down menus. These drop-downs and questions are quite direct despite the fact that a couple may feel dull. Numerous inquiries with respect to whether any of your parent or grandparent are from Pakistan. or whether your activity is identified with media, news coverage, or the military. A positive response to any of these inquiries may expect you to apply for an alternate visa. In the event that you are a double native of another nation and hold another visa.
You should list these identification subtleties (passport number, nation, and dates of legitimacy).
We give our services for the Russian citizen who held an ordinary passport if any the Russian citizen held other passport or travel document besides ordinary passport they are not eligible for e-Visa to India. When you arrive in India, your biometric data will be caught at the airport.
Your identification means passport will be stamped for entry into the Indian region.
Type of e-Visa
There are some kinds of India e-Visa for the ordinary passport only:
e-Tourist Visa – Any Russian citizen who wants to come to India for holidays, travelling, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives, short term yoga program purpose e-Visa is the easiest way to get a visa for India.
e- Medical Visa – We provide our services for the e-Medical purpose. If any person who wants his self-treatment in India.
he can get Indian visa easily for treatment in the hospital or with specific doctors in India.
e-Medical Attendant Visa– For short-term medical attendant visa who came in India with any patient who comes to his self-treatment he can get visa easily.
e-Business Visa– Any Russian citizen who wants to come for pursuing business in India he can come to India through e-Business Visa. One citizen can come to India for different purpose business like :
Details of Purpose
“TO SET UP INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS VENTURE”,
“ATTEND TECHNICAL/BUSINESS MEETINGS”,
“TO RECRUIT MANPOWER”,
“PARTICIPATION EXHIBITIONS,BUSINESS/TRADE FAIRS”,
“EXPERT/SPECIALIST IN CONNECTION WITH AN ONGOING PROJECT”,
“CONDUCTING TOURS ”
“TO DELIVER LECTURE/S UNDER GLOBAL INITIATIVE FOR ACADEMIC NETWORKS (GIAN)”.
e-Conference Visa– To attend a conference/seminar/workshop organized by a ministry or department of the government of India, state governments or ut administrations and their subordinate/ attached organizations and PSUs.
Learn More about e-Conference Visa here.
However, when you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following for Indian e-Visa for Russian citizen
The documents required for e-Visa are :
- For e-Tourist Visa– you need Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph and Details.
- e-Medical Visa- you need Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead and Details.
- e-Medical Attendant Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph and details.
- e-Business Visa- Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, a copy of Business Card and details.
- e-Conference Visa- you need Scanned Bio page of the passport, a passport size photograph, Invitation from the organizer, Political clearance from MEA, Event clearance from MHA and Details.
Validity for e-Visa
- However, e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be valid one year from the date of grant of ETA. Multiple entries will be permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa.
- However, e-Medical and e-Medical attendant Visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of the first arrival in India. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Visa.
- Therefore, e-Conference Visa, validity will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India. Only single entry is permitted.
Entry from the Airport
e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 designation Airport (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaport (i.e.- Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai).